@factsoup- This twitter account tweets cool facts that surprise me every time and they tweet out fun facts that are interesting. By following this account i learn fun facts that contribute to my everyday knowledge.
@nbc- This is the official twitter account for NBC twitting new facts everyday about events that are happening right know. I like to be updated on world events that are up to date when every i want and this account helps he do that, know I don't have to watch the news when I am busy the usually post video clip or pic of what to see so i can just watch that to save me some time.
@INVENTIONS- This account tweets any invention that are unique in some ways, it keeps me interested by tweeting cool, weird, funny, and smart inventions that I would never have thought of before.
No comments:
Post a Comment